Webinar Date – Monday 28th September 12.30pm
In this webinar, we’ll introduce the concept of using EdTech to support you to understand your learners’ GCSE English and maths competency and enhance their skills development using Skills Builder resources.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- getting your learners’ current working at level between grade 1-9
- understanding your learners’ strengths and weaknesses
- where you can make interventions using data-driven insights
- building an individual skills plan
- resources and support for self-directed learning.
We’ll also give a short demonstration of the Skills Builder platform configured to GCSE delivery and how this can support you both in and outside of the classroom.