Watch the Introduction video below!
Skills Review is a self-assessed skills gap analysis tool that enables a learner and their employer to review and input prior learning and measure the key areas of knowledge, skills, competence and behaviours that are part of the apprenticeship standard.
Our Skills Review software has been built specifically to self-assess that the apprenticeship is an appropriate training programme for the individual, and what is needed to reach occupational competency. This is validated by the employer and training provider.
- A detailed self-assessment skills gap analysis of the knowledge, skills and behaviours within the apprenticeship standard.
- Employer and provider validated to accurately capture an individual’s true starting point.
- Making initial assessment more than English and maths by assessing against the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the standard and not just functional maths and English.
- Evidencing prior learning and supports dialogue with the employer on how the programme will be delivered to reflect any relevant existing knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Skills Review helps you keep the employer up to date on the apprentice’s progress throughout their apprenticeship to continuously monitor gateway readiness.
Talk to us
Would you like to find out more about our Skills Review product? Our Customer Support team will be happy to advise and help answer any and all queries.